DBK Glass GIVEAWAY! Starts on this lovely stoner Sunday 8/17.
RULES below, please READ before you enter!
Grand prize- Percolated dichro pendant oil rig with removable glow in the dark dichro dabber. Blown just yesterday by our own Dylan Kelley! Retail value $500!!!
2nd place- Large inside out frit fade spoon pipe with magnifier marbles, spikes and octopus suckers. Also blown yesterday by Dylan Kelley. Retail value $90!!!
3rd place- Color changing inside out spoon pipe. Also blown yesterday by Dylan Kelley. Retail value $35!!!
- Must be FOLLOWING us dbkglass on Tumblr
- Need to be at least 18 years of age
- Must live in the US or be willing to PAY shipping cost
- Maximum of 2 entries per follower unless you win a bonus entry
HOW TO ENTER
- 1ST ENTRY- SimplyREBLOG this post including the rules
- 2ND ENTRY- REBLOG this post AND comment with a number between 1 and 4200.
- 3RD BONUS ENTRY- If the number you guessed comes within 5 of the correct number you will get a bonus 3rd entry. If you guess the actual number we picked you will win a free bonus prize!!!
We are still kind of new to Tumblr and we are very thankful for such great customers and followers! We are a small family owned glass blowing studio and retail store in Colorado, we truly appreciate each and everyone of you so we wanted to do a giveaway!!! Also a quick thank you to stonerfaq and banana-jo for showing us the ropes on Tumblr and thanks to weedporndaily and all of you awesome peeps that reblog our posts!
Be my friend lol
Will you be my friend?👼
Justin Bartels - Impression (2012)
I can’t not reblog this.
This is the best thing on the Internet. We undress everyday and it shows us how confined we are. Those imprints show how uncomfortable we are throughout each day just to impress other people. We create prisons in our own clothes. We are a prisoner in a socially constructed idea of what is beautiful.
yes its back
Verrazano-Narrows Bridge from Red Hook. Photo: Julienne Schaer/NYC & Company
Amazing, and it describes some potential fixes to my problem!
i really should invest in one of these
Every woman should have one of these. Warning - there are lots of knock-offs that aren’t half as good! See: https://hitachimagic.com/is-your-hitachi-magic-wand-real/
Oh how the wife loves hers but I think she still prefers her rabbit.
I love mine!!! We got a light dimmer switch to help with the only 2 speeds dilemma
'Frozen' Tim Burton style.
Page 1 of 49